Universal Contour Wrap
How Does it Work?
The Universal Contour Wrap exfoliates and cleanses your skin, detoxifies your body, tightens loose tissue and guarantees you exceptional and lasting inch loss. It is excellent for reducing the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks.
The treatment works by compressing the soft tissue with elasticated cotton bandages, using special wrapping techniques that lift and shape the body and flattening bulges, whilst the sea clay solution cleanses and purges the body of stored toxins that are stored between the fat cells. The treatment will take just under 2 hours from start to finish, and you will be measured before & after the treatment so that inch loss can be calculated.
The average client will lose between 10" and 14" on their first wrap, many obtain even better results. A course of three wraps is recommended for maximum benefit. The wraps should be taken no less than seven to ten days apart, and clients should lose in excess of 25" over the course.
Who will benefit?
- Dieters who want some terrific motivation
- Women with loose skin from pregnancy or weight changes
- Women with stretch marks - as the skin tightens, the stretch marks become less noticeable
- Women with cellulite problems
- Women who want to lose inches for a special occasion
- People who do not have excess weight, but need to lose a few inches and improve their shape
- Anyone who would like to lose toxins from their body
- People with overly dry skin
- Men with problem stomachs, waists or midriffs
- Out of proportion bodies
- Dieters who want to stay as firm as possible while dieting
- Anyone who needs to tighten body tissue
- Teenagers who want to lose inches from the right places first
- Teenagers who need some positive help with their figures
- Sufferers of psoriasis and eczema
- Men and women who want to look terrific FAST
Staying in Shape
Gradually, as you re-toxify those 'lost' inches will gradually creep back, a further Universal Contour Wrap every 8-12 weeks should help to maintain the results.
Further tips include drinking plenty of water, - un-carbonated water is recommended, try and drink between 6 & 8 tall glasses of water each day. This will help your body's lymphatic system working efficiently.
Body Brush at least 3 times a week, ideally just after bathing/showering whilst your skin is slightly damp. This will remove the dead skin cells and stimulate the circulation and greatly assists the appearance of cellulite.